RSS
My forum to pelt all areas of insanity around me. My motto: If you have something to say just SPEAK OUT.

Book Challenge 2009!

Yes! I finally did it - completed the book reading challenge. We had to read 20 books in the year 2009... I know I know for some of you this is nothing! You can read 20 books in 20 minutes but then for people like myself it took some discipline though I do read quite a bit. And I am also happy I didn't really cheat - I didn't read books like "Tales of Beedle the Bard" and similar 20 page books for this challenge! I am thrilled about finishing this for the year - I may have not lost my 5 pounds but I did complete the book challenge! I found some friends on the blogosphere thanks to this challenge. Here are the details of the books I completed this year with the links for my take on the books


  1. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga
  2. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
  3. The Rozabal Line by Shawn Haigins a.k.a Ashwin Sanghi
  4. Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett
  5. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
  6. Princess by Jean Sasson
  7. Catcher in the Rye by J.D Saligner
  8. One Night at the Call Center by Chetan Bhagat
  9. Ghost Stories of Pennsylvania by Dan Asfar
  10. Alice in Wonderland and Through the looking glass by Lewis Caroll
  11. The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
  12. A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire
  13. Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
  14. Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett
  15. Son of Witch by Gregory Maguire
  16. Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
  17. Life, Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
  18. The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde
  19. 20000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
  20. The Restaurant at the end of the Universe by Douglas Adams

1 comments:

Smita said...

wow!!! Next do tell me abotu the challenge as well :) would love tob e a part of it!!

Smita said...

wow!!! Next do tell me abotu the challenge as well :) would love tob e a part of it!!

Post a Comment