RSS
My forum to pelt all areas of insanity around me. My motto: If you have something to say just SPEAK OUT.

Life, Universe and Everything




Title – Life, Universe and Everything
Author – Douglas Adams
Series – Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Genre – Science Fiction, Humor

Summary: Once again, the book was a journey through space and time that made me loose my way around the pages every now and then. This book is no exception to the usual crazy humor that is a consistent throughout the series. Arthur tries hard to find the meaning of Life, Universe and Everything and in the process saves the Universe twice and rescues the ashes. By ashes I refer to the ashes from burning the cricket stumps of England and the cricket series for winning back the same. Being one of the keys to destroy the universe the ashes are stolen by the alien robots from Krikkit so that they can destroy the universe. There is also a lot of insight about the planet Krikkit, which was probably the source for Cricket and the usual weird characters that range from a talking, flopping mattress, a floating couch landing in the middle of Lord’s and and a floating party! Does Arthur find what he is looking for? What is the meaning of life? Is it really the number 42?Find out all this and more while reading this book!

Verdict –Borrow and Read
Finished: 6th February 2009





2 comments:

Renu said...

On a reading spree?, I am reading White tiger..not finished so far for a week:)

SR said...

Yeah :) I read almost every day - All said and done its a better way to spend free time :) I have heard great things about White Tiger but I have also been told that many dont prefer the dark content. Let me know if you liked it.

Renu said...

On a reading spree?, I am reading White tiger..not finished so far for a week:)

SR said...

Yeah :) I read almost every day - All said and done its a better way to spend free time :) I have heard great things about White Tiger but I have also been told that many dont prefer the dark content. Let me know if you liked it.

Post a Comment