RSS
My forum to pelt all areas of insanity around me. My motto: If you have something to say just SPEAK OUT.

20 In 2009

Nope! I am not talking about my resolutions. With the great idea of spending my time more usefully, I have enrolled in the 20in2009 challenge that involves reading 20 books in the year 2009. This should bring in more discipline as far as my reading goes and hopefully writing as well because I fully intend to review the books that I read :) If you are interested you can link to the details of this challenge from the link above or the image below. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Subhashree said...

Wow! Cool. A nice resolution to follow through, better than the cumbersome resolution that I took, I think :)

Subhashree said...

Wow! Cool. A nice resolution to follow through, better than the cumbersome resolution that I took, I think :)

Post a Comment