RSS
My forum to pelt all areas of insanity around me. My motto: If you have something to say just SPEAK OUT.

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by Renu who hangs out on Anooboothi and its nice to know that there are folks out there who would like to know me better :-) I have made an honest attempt to unlock mysteries of my mind.... The rules for tagging are as follows:

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would ask him to take a hike, then I'd cry, have a tub of ice cream and thrash him on my blog!

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be
Ummmm......too many to list at this point of time!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
The annoying room mate, the annoying ministers and annoying relatives! That was easy....

4. What would do with a billion dollars?
Resign, buy a home at park avenue and invest some money in savings and plan the rest of my life!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I could.......though not sure if it would work the other way around!

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I guess the later is more important for a good life so being loved by someone.


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Until the idiot turns up! Then I'd give him a piece of my mind!

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Sulk and be annoyed with him!

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Clean and less polluted environment and SPCA

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Hypocrites and liars.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I don't know where I see myself tomorrow so no way do I know what I'd be 10 years down the lane!

12. What’s your fear?
Spiders, lizards, cockroaches, manipulators and liars.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think Renu is an extremely balanced person and very analytical about things that happen around her. Definitely a sweet soul, I guess.

14. Which places would you like to visit before you die?
Italy, Greece and Egypt!!! I would love to extensively tour these places!

15. What did you originally want to do in life?
I wanted to be an architect, but ended up in the great IT industry. However, no regrets...

16. What category of people do you hate the most?
Gossip mongers everywhere and those who try to force their opinions on me.

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I don't think I can do either - If the pain is too much the other party is going down!

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
A balance of both - being in a good relationship with some personal space

List of 6 people to tag: Sorry I still don't know too many people here and the ones I do know have either tagged me or have been tagged. So I am going to have to pass

1 comments:

Renu said...

Good that u took it up:)
Dont guess about me, I am apakka sweet soul::))
I dont know why everybody fears lizards, me too:)

Renu said...

Good that u took it up:)
Dont guess about me, I am apakka sweet soul::))
I dont know why everybody fears lizards, me too:)

Post a Comment